Thursday, September 11, 2014

Honey In Your Heart

I have not been reading lately.  It has been over a month since I read a book.  No reason.  One of those times I cannot concentrate on a book.  My friend gave me this book over a month ago.  I tried to read it a couple of times and could not get into it.  Yesterday, I finally got into it.  This is one of the most beautiful books I have ever read.  Without the illustrations, I would not have enjoyed the book as much as I did.  It is an inspirational book.  Has soon great suggestions, wonderful sayings.  Still, it is the illustrations I love!!!!
 The muted colors are great.  I will put in some of my favorite sayings in the book.
Be happy - it's the taste that lingers longest on your tongue.
Live in the fully occupied moments of each day.
This saying is so true!!  Early in the morning it is easy to feel positive.  Keeping that feeling is tough.  Here is the saying:  In the freshness of the dawn we see the truth, everything is possible.
Build your world one good, grateful word at a time.
What footprints will you leave in the soil of this day?
Live then or now.  It's impossible to be two places at once.
This one is important:  Be good to yourself: it's the way to teach others how to treat you.
Choose flexibility over impatience.
Recognize a kindred spirit in a new friendship.

I would not have bought the book for myself.  Glad I have a friend that knew I would enjoy it.  Nice uplifting read.  Not a book to rate.


No comments: