Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fa la la la la

If you were to listen to Tru Stories, she would have you believe I am a bit of a Grinch at Christmas. So not TRU!!! Tonight I spent at least 2 hours making my first photo Christmas card. Even added some matching return labels. I have organized a Coats for Kids drive at work. Helping collect money and buy gifts for our Adopt A Family at Work. Buying gifts for the local Christmas for Kids. Shopping in stores and on-line for my own family. (That means my grandkids.) Even managed to run a couple of Christmas errands for my sister-in-law. Ho! Ho! Ho! Yesterday, I got the decorating done outside my house. When I say, "got it done," I mean left a note for my hubby & son to decorate outside.
Does that sound like someone that does not like Christmas?
I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Tru Stories said...

Maybe I think that, because for years you actually said, "I hate Christmas."
And would barely decorate, would refuse to help pick out a tree and would pretty much be grumpy for 30 days.
You do seem to be getting in the spirit a little more this year.

milhouse said...

again, i cannot imagine the horrible life Tru Stories had. TS- It must pang you to see such a different person your mom became in a grammy.
(i'm being serious, but at least it's for the better.)

Tru Stories said...

It was pretty awful... though I will admit, she could put together a hell of a Christmas Stocking.