Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Tink!!

 I love these pictures.  They show the two sides of Tink.  She has a serious side.  Look at that beautiful face.  She just finished walking in the kiddie parade.  She must have been in a great mood, she has her arm around Coco!
Tink is a big goof.  Notice how Coco does not trust Tink coming at her.  She is a funny girl!  The sarcastic funny we love. 
 
Happy Birthday my sweet Tink!  I hope there is at least one more year of cuddling and loving to spend time with your Grammy left in you.  Well really I hope there is a lifetime of spending time with your Grammy left in you!!!  I love to spend an evening with Tink cuddled next to me.  She does not mind staying in jammies all day, being a zombie in front of the TV, reading a book or being read to, playing a video game over and over.  Like her Grammy, Tink can become quite obsessed with video games.  One evening she was helping me with a PicWords clue.  She said, Grammy you know why it is so hard, you are on level 103.  You need to start over and it will be easier.  She was able to find a few words at the higher level.  Another smart child!   I know you will have a great day Tink!  Happy 8th Birthday, Love You More


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl!!!
Happy Birthday pretty girl.

Hockeygram