Monday, January 5, 2015

Reading Challenge for 2015 (Is that even a real number?)

This was a challenge that the Dream Maker put on Facebook.  Taken from a blog called, The Modern Mrs. Darcy.  You read one book at month starting at the top of the list.  It is a year of reading.  For discussion sake, let's try to at least stay within the first three on the list.  I will blog what I am going to read and where it is on the list.  I am starting with #1, a book I've been meaning to read.  I am going to go with a Diary of Anne Frank.  It could fit in a couple of places on this list.  But it was the first book that came to my mind when I read #1. 
The other book I am reading that fits #1 is the Bible.  A big thing on my bucket list.  I am working on it through a bible study class.  Starting at Genesis and working our way through.  I am also going to do a self-study.  Waiting on a book for that.
If you are joining in this challenge, just leave a comment.  Say what you are reading and what it falls under on the list.  When you finish it, leave a comment.  Each month I will write a blog on what my book for the month is.  That way we can start a new discussion every month.  This will also get me back to blogging on a regular basis.
Happy New Year!  So many books, so little time. 
The 2015 Reading Challenge. I'm starting now!

2 comments:

North of 10th said...

Yes! Lord knows you need to blog more! I'm glad to see everyone is starting back on their blogs! Happy Reading virtual Page Turners! :)

Anonymous said...

ok, I printed this list out and put it on the fridge....lets go.. will def take me a year to complete